Gifts are meant to increase the happiness of the person whom you want to gift. A gift always has to carry certain meaning so that the receiver remembers it for a long time. The best kind of gifts are always those ones which makes one relish on old days of life. This kind of gift becomes all the more important when you are gifting someone who is away from the country into some distant land. These so called NRI’s always have a heart that beats for their own people but out of some obligations or choice they have stay away. India is a land full of festivals all the year round and every time visiting the land for every festival is impossible. And that’s why making them remember them the lanes of their country with sizzling gifts would be the best idea to make them cheerful.
- Terracotta products like tea set along with a tea cozy made by mom would be a lovely gift on his birthday. You know how much he loves his tea. So, something innovative like this would be loved a lot. Moreover, the terracotta material would send him a smell of our soil.
- Recent books written by Indian writers or the old classics by Tagore, Premchand, or R.K.Narayan which he is still to read would be a lovely gift idea to make him happy in the season of rakhi. Also send a rakhi to UK along with your well-chosen book.
- The junk jewelry that are available in Kinari Bazar, Sarojini Nagar, Lajpat Nagar, Dharmatala, etc. can be bought for your sister staying abroad. On the holy and bright occasion of Diwali, these junk jewelries would just add a bit more happiness in her living because these street junk jewelries available in our country is found nowhere else.
- These days you get really cool and funky t-shirts, kurtis, and pajamas where you have a slice of India printed on them like: auto rickshaws, tea stalls, famous monuments, various dance forms, or famous personalities of India. You can gift these kind of personalized t-shirts to our loved ones settled abroad. They would simply love it.
- For those people who believe in God and worship daily, you can send an embellished pooja thali or a temple made up of white marble. The receiver would seriously be overjoyed with this gift. Complete this gift with a glittering idol of any God/Goddess.
- When your brother is away in UK and you are missing him dearly during rakhi, you can send rakhi to UK using any online gift portal. To make him smile a bit more send a packet of his favorite Indian Kaju Katli. He would dance in joy definitely.
- On Dusshera, you can select a lovely antique jewelry box filled with an earpiece and a nose ring for your sweet sister.